Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Empathy toolkit



Looked for rational limits
Gave myself to machines
to the accumulation of lost counts
Took truth off the market
Denounced myself in 25 words or less

If inoculation is overrated
I need proper nouns
not enough pop in the punch
to counter levels of abstraction in the time required
Is it time I asked myself
Compassion not capitulation
Is it about to rain
a poem invoking or inducing rain
No living to make until the living makes you

This is the new fake me to the tune of
50,000 or jail time or was it twinkle twinkle little star
followed by the hegemony of what we want 
We want Architecture to breed the negative
to fire that fungal thing
to connect Tree to shining tree
not Capital's unquenchable thirst
Donner Party of six billion
(too many served or starved)
Each vampire homes in and hides out
Each zombie shoeless unvested

No comments: