Monday, February 27, 2017

HAT RED & ORANGE ALL OVER


    Everything human is pathetic. The secret source of Humor 
    itself is not joy but sorrow. There is no humor in heaven. 
                                             - Mark Twain

I voted for the comedian for dog catcher
Rodney Dangerfield for the supreme corpse

I voted against the socialization
of inner life but lost

I is so evil, it tells on itself
poems like so many politicians

Then we listened to Leslie Gore’s It’s my party
adopted as 28th amendment

Indescribable in & outs
parking is such sorrow

Unstorifiable & zipless
at mile high club

Footballers rooting
for mongrel collision no Pitbull

39 instances in 14 documents
governed by cigars & champagne

I heart poultry
watching sausage being made

The clown laid out on cobwebs
hits me until the typos hurt

No more clean and jerky
no more snatch & grab

no more 1000 dollar necklace
trapped in this cocoon

waiting for them to come 
& eat me


No comments: