Saturday, November 7, 2015

Revolutionary spam


sedation‎
or I wanna be digested
repeat after me
“you will follow me anywhere”
‎mastery never felt so good
no ‎unthinking border
magically makes me whole
washed away into nothing
only a chance of showers
outback from the rear
they say you are an ass
one goblet one teardrop
but no distress
no chance

next dream
about 37 years later
James Brown’s
greatest hits
resident to any charm
to converse with horn sections
bullet hole in windshield

no rioting in streets
married college sweetheart
Ohio suburb
no national guard
no soldiers at candy store
no reenactment
chasing tanks on bicycles

we come to disprove
worst case
hostage to fact
to memory that says destroy
it says I am
all sunlight and fabulation
even the padlocks
chateau number what
made in China
one traunch at a time

No comments: