Saturday, August 13, 2016

Monster@footnote.com



Hostile
heart of labyrinth
Each step 
between who knows 
and ‎what thinks

Transmission precedes infection1
All manner of ‎peeled skin
Interstice of dobro and drum
avoiding the b-side
Verbs destroy nouns
All nouns

Now that I have your attention
Connoisseurs who write for no one
Awaiting g-spot
In with the in-crowd
Standing adjacent to forked logic
Called in to request lost lyric 
to whom we owe everything

Missing address  
If the house always wins
Dispositif to no one
Contrast not opposition
Immanent to the choice
to which we are obliged
Please please please 
& thank you thank you

Parasite and host
said to excite no Trojan horse
I swept my mouth off the floor
made myself into a good meal
To inhabit fable as prey
to gut the lambs
gull and starfish
to swallow something
completely


______________ 
1 Mother of all madrassas
I learned to shed tears
In a factory called love

No comments: